Insurers’ Jewelry Salvage
The claim may be settled, as one insurer told us, “But the case isn’t closed ’til the salvage’s sold.”
Unsold salvage represents unrealized profit. Broken or chipped stones, fire and flood damaged jewelry all have tangible value.
We Buy Insurer’s Salvage Jewelry
Offering unparalleled service and pricing, Delmonte-Smelson has been turning salvage jewelry into ready cash for Fortune 500 insurance companies for over 45 years. How good are we? One of the biggest companies recently awarded us a long-term contract to buy all their salvage jewelry!
Straightforward Salvage Protocol
From submission to payment, the typical procedure is quick, easy and professional.
Just 5 easy steps …
- Submission. The insured or their jeweler sends us the salvage jewelry using a UPS label supplied by the adjuster.
- Receipt. We acknowledge receipt promptly by email, including an identifying photo taken in our offices.
- Evaluation. Our Gemological Laboratory provides authentication and valuation.
- Bid. A bid detailing color, clarity, etc. is sent to the adjuster and salvage supervisor.
- Payment. Our check goes out the same day our offer is accepted.
Hide text …
We promise competitive, true-market pricing and quick turn-around from receipt to payment — often same day! Need personal, on-site service? We can do that throughout the New York metro area.
Tell Us Your Needs
All it takes to get started is a few keystrokes or a quick call. Use our easy Claim Adjuster’s Worksheet, send us an email, or call us toll free: 866-695-5395 to tell us your Jewelry Salvage requirements. That’s it. No long forms, no daunting procedures. We’re ready when you are.